The Victoria Event Centre offers a good basic stage lighting house system designed to meet the needs of a wide selection of our venue users. The lighting system is included in the facility rental; however, a qualified lighting technician must supervise any changes to the system as a fire and safety precaution.
Lighting Equipment List
(1) Selecon Acclaim 575 W PC - center down stage special
(6) ETC Source Four Jr. Zoom 575 W- one at each of the front electric and two as front of house lighting. (Can be used for specials) Note the Source Four Jr used a M Size Gobo and two (2) gobo holders are available if required.
(4) Selecon Acclaim 575 W Fresnels c/w Barn doors - located on front electric for area lights.
(6) FE Par 56 500 W Med - 3 color general wash - located on front electric.
(2) FE Par 56 500 W VN - Located Front of house
(1) GPP 300 Mini Followspot with 5 colors. Pink (R31), Red, Blue, Yellow, Surprise Pink (R51)
The Follow Spot is located in Control booth beside lighting board. Both the Followspot and Lighting Control board can be run by one operator.
We have a modest gel selection.
8 X 1.2 kW NSI Dimmers.
2 Lightronics Dimmer Packs.
16 Ch NSI 7016 Control Board 2 preset/16 submasters/ Cross Faders/ Black Out.
Additional Rental Lighting Equipment or Expendables are available through our lighting supplier Croy & Co. Stage Lighting Ltd. at a small additional cost. For information and prices, contact Paul at;
Tel (250) 598-2769 Fax (250) 598-2814 www.croycolighting.com